Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say something random!
After all, AIDs is a deadly, incurable disease. But no matter how you come to judge, Charles Wheeler and his partners in moral, ethical, and in human terms the fact of the matter is, when they fired Andrew Beckhart <i>because</i> he had AIDs, they broke the law.
I have pooped in the woods...
Well today I robbed that bank on the corner, then I went to mcdonales and got a big mac. SO what did you do today?
I\'m allergic to air...
i got sneezed on by an athiest.
i didnt know what to say
you cant say god bless you
<object width=\"425\" height=\"350\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/PYkWWnZm6-w\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/PYkWWnZm6-w\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></object>
Fluffernutter sandwiches give me foodgasms.
Chickenwings!
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog
/clear throat

<b>The Story of DOOM</b>
By Gwenlain the Night Elf

once apon a time there was a girafe named kablahta
one day kablahta, kab for short, went to the gas station to fill his car up
as he put the gass thing in the car blew up
he said \"marshmellows\" and flew off to antartica where he met gong the penguin
gong said \"french pastries\" and ate an oak tree

Then he felt bad and kissed kab
kab ran away to mars and found a large purple container with the word \"Fople\" on it
so kab opened the large purple container that said \"fople\" on it and inside he found a small bomb
He ate the bomb and skiped away to a marz resturant where he ordered a medium rare steak
When he ate the steak the bomb blew up and kab waved goodbye to the resturant people as he was projected back to earth

He landed on a small island where many tiny girafes like himself flew in the wind
and kab said \"Hey! I Know how to drink juice too!\"
so they all ate a coconut and kab said goodbye to his new friends
as kab was walking across the indian ocean he mused upon the existance of racoons
He then noticed the Indian ocean had shrunken to the size of a puddle and he laugghed maniacly

\"Rhubarb and rah rah ruya?\" he said questinably and then jumped into a pool of pudding
the pudding was skunk flavored and smelled like a cow
So he came out and dried off with a banana
But when he looked at the banana closer, he saw that there was a map written on it
so he followed the map untill he came upon a large toadstool that said \"Imaidiot\"

kab said \"Life to the octapuses of the sky\" and danced around in octagonal shapes
then he sat down and had tea with the nice vaccum family
they were a nice family but ate everything so quickly and made a lot of noise do kab said goodbye
He saw it was getting dark and then saw that it was midnight so he went home and fell asleep on a pile of pototo skins
THE END!

<object width=\"425\" height=\"350\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/UBg-29r1WN8\"></param><param name=\"wmode\" value=\"transparent\"></param><embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/UBg-29r1WN8\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\"></embed></object>
<i>Fluffernutter sandwiches give me foodgasms.</i>

LOL...that sounds like Seraphene.
Uhhm. Ok.

Something random.
(from actual spam I receive on a daily basis)

But he was also fading, and that was an awful thing because it was moronic. buck convect \"\"I told you�� \"How many times?

In the ashtray was a book of matches, but there was only one match in it�� all she had allowed him. It\'s like what you write on the last page of a book. You killed her! He could hear crickets singing just outside the house when the wind dropped. \"\"No. \"I did that with my book�� only I didn\'t really use threads, you know; I used hairs from my own head. He sat stiffly, hearing the small sound of something being set carefully back down (the penguin on his block of ice, perhaps), his hands clasped tightly on the arms of the wheelchair. daffy
The 50-50-90 rule...

Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there\'s a 90% probability that you\'ll get it wrong!