Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karazhan Progress Chart
The chart of the keying process <a href=\"http://www.spaceman.ca/sc/index.php?Article=33\">has been moved to this article</a>.
<span class=\"minor\">Edited by an officer (Darias) on May 14 2007 at 11:30:40am</span>.
<span class="minor">Edited by an officer (Darias) on Mar 17 2008 at 7:41:43am</span>.
Can some expert in HTML fix what ever is causeing my Chart to move down the page Please ??

ALSO !!!!

Please post what ever information i missed along with your progress so i can keep this thread up 2 date.
No clue man...sorry for trying to edit and fix it earlier. Smile
Its a good chart with the space edited. The post needs to be a sticky as well.
X...I\'ve fixed it (following Karin\'s passing on some knowledge of how break tags are auto-inserted), but it AIN\'T pretty to edit.

You might want to consider space delmitting things with < code > tags.
Thanks !!!!!!!

no worries its not that hard Wink
Ultima has done the 1st fragment from Shadow Lab just need to run Stemvault and Arcatraz
Updated 3-6-07
Bubbler is attuned and ran in a PuG that downed the first two bosses =)
Could you add Veranne to the list.
The only thing Shikaro has done at lvl 67 is Thrall\'s Escape - but put me on the list.
I fixed the HTML code--just remember to close your &lt;tr&gt; tags Smile
Thx Programing is the one thing have have yet to get certified in that\'s next on the pc knowledge task list . I appreciate it greatly

UPDATED 3-07-07
ok have second fragment at black morass part of step 2, (and am at all the heroic stages for tempest key)
Just finished COT - freeing Thrall.

FWIW these folks finished as well:
Stopme
Ororur
Tiier
(Hallex)