Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro Post Zandaut
Hello everyone,

Thank you very much for making me part of your community. So far so good Smile I am a father of 3 kids ages 18, 5 and 3. So that has its own unique and interesting qualities.... I am married and have been so for 7 years. I work for a company called Medtronic where I am a Senior Business Intelligence-Business Analyst. My wife is a Technical Writer. We live in Minnesota in the Cities and have so for most of our lives. We are thinking of making a change within the next couple of years and would love to make a new chapter in our lives. I look forward to getting to know each and everyone one of you a little better every day. Thanks again.

Tim
Welcome! My kids are 7 & 4 so I\'m sure we\'ll share our abundant amount of gaming time. heh.
Welcome to our slice of unreality.
I have 4 kids ages 12, 10, 7 and 3 so much fun (most days)! Welcome to the guild Smile
I have 4 kids ages 12, 10, 7 and 3 so much fun (most days)! Welcome to the guild Smile
Welcome to the guild! Here is my introductory /lick.
You\'ll find all kinds of personalities here some shy, some who will chat and lick you if they run past you, some who bestow evil on their foes and will make you an accomplice (this is upiki.. beware) a lot of us are also parents as you can see, so we know about the sanity that is lost when it comes to being a fellow parent lol. My girls are 9 and 2.5 months. My other baby (husband) is in the guild as Deyrulie so don\'t tell him I said that.. k? Smile I hope you enjoy your time here with us ^_^

Welcome!

And, if by change you mean moving...you\'re not allowed to move to Columbus. Ruiness has dibs already. LOL
Welcome. It\'s an interesting group you\'ve decided to join. Don\'t be frightened. :-P
I have one son who is 15. I just recently moved to Colorado Springs, for the 3rd time! LOL We have a fun group of Sleepers here, so if you aren\'t welcome in Columbus (if you move), you would be here! hehe
Welcome to the guild. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. While I don\'t have any kids, my sister and her kids got me into the gaming world and they are in the guild also. I hope you will find this to be a nice cyber family.
Welcome to the Family!
Welcome to Sleeper Cartel! Minnesota---seems I\'ve heard that\'s where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average. Or at least in Lake Wobegon. My husband and I have enjoyed The Prairie Home Companion for years. Looking forward to \"seeing\" you in-game!
Welcome!
Welcome
Welcome!
Welcome!