Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks for the Invite!
Hello Sleepers!

My name is Matt and thanks for inviting me into your Guild Family. I\'m a Project Manager and have a wife and daughter; they both play a few games on their iPads but no MMOs (yet). I\'ve been a solo gamer for many years now but only recently started MMOs. You may know my Friend and \'Gaming Enabler\' Arless. He initially introduced me to WoT and now WoW; his vast knowledge and gaming experience has indeed given me a greater insight in succeeding in this game. I look forward to getting to know my new Guild Family more in the near future!
Welcome to our slice of unreality.
Welcome to the funny farm!
Welcome to the Family.
Welcome
Welcome, glad Arless could covert you to the world of WoW and to our crazy sleeper family. I think you\'ll enjoy it. Smile
Two things:
1. If ever you need any help sleepers love doing so, don\'t hesitate to ask Smile
2. If I see you in the game expect to be /licked. It\'s a right of passage. I also throw the occasional paper zeppelin into your bags and shoot sleepers with the paintball gun.. sorry.not.sorry *shifty eyes*
Welcome to the nuthouse...there\'s always something interesting going on with this family, so you will never be bored :-)
Lux, I\'ll take shifty eyes over crazy eyes any day. As you have your own picture as your avatar on here, at least we know for sure...
Never underestimate my crazy D. It comes in all forms.
Welcome Smile
Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome to Sleeper Cartel. May you have as much fun here as I have! Lux is right - if you need help ask. And expect a lock lick.
Lock licks are the BEST! HAHA
Welcome!