Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a break
Those of you who were in game Sunday night already know this (and Darias, because I sent him a mail), but I will be out of the game for an indeterminate time. Like a lot of people, I have the end-of-expansion blahs. That, combined with an extra busy RL, made it so that I logged in for maybe an hour every week or two, and when I did log in, it was more from habit than from a real enthusiasm for playing. So I decided that when my sub was up on Sunday, I would not renew for a while.

I\'m sure I\'ll be back for the expansion, but maybe not until then. I\'ll check in here from time to time to say \"hi\" and see how things are going, but won\'t be playing for a while.

I\'ve had a lot of fun with my online family over the years and can\'t imagine staying away forever, so I will be back. Until then, take care and have a great summer!
Take care. We\'ll leave the light on and the beer chillin\'.
Just caught your mail Neinna. No worries. Take care and yeah, we\'ll leave the light on for ya.
We will see you when you get back. Smile
We\'ll keep the porch light on for you. Smile
Break\'s over! I renewed my sub today and will be on again. : )

Although I enjoyed my time off, it\'s good to be back. Things are the same yet different. It will be a learning curve with the new spell rotations the last patch brought.

See you all in Azeroth!
Welcome back!
welcome back
¡YaY!

If you have a toon to level, now\'s a great time to do it! I came back recently and took my SPriest from 86-90 and my Ele Shammy from 86-88 - all in two days\' time! That used to take much longer.
yay!

and...crap

Now I gotta bump all you\'re alts.
Welcome back Smile
Welcome back!
Well, it's time for another break.  I had been playing WoW fairly regularly since Legion dropped last year, but I went on a two-week vacation in July and didn't play for a while.  When I got back from vacation, I didn't get around to logging on for another two weeks, due to a new job and, well, life.  As I'm not really playing right now, I'm letting my subscription lapse and will be taking some time off again.  

I'm sure I'll return, but cannot justify paying for a subscription for a game I don't really feel like playing at this time.  I hope to keep a toe in the Sleeper Cartel pool and would love to be put on hiatus if possible.  I can't imaging coming back to play and not being a Sleeper.  This is not goodbye, but rather, until we meet again.  Take care, Sleepers.
Well, it's time for another break.  I had been playing WoW fairly regularly since Legion dropped last year, but I went on a two-week vacation in July and didn't play for a while.  When I got back from vacation, I didn't get around to logging on for another two weeks, due to a new job and, well, life.  As I'm not really playing right now, I'm letting my subscription lapse and will be taking some time off again.  

I'm sure I'll return, but cannot justify paying for a subscription for a game I don't really feel like playing at this time.  I hope to keep a toe in the Sleeper Cartel pool and would love to be put on hiatus if possible.  I can't imaging coming back to play and not being a Sleeper.  This is not goodbye, but rather, until we meet again.  Take care, Sleepers.