Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biker Gang (long range, crazy idea)
Im a recovering altoholicwhich means I have a good number of characters that I dont (or very rarely) play anymore. So I have lots of available space if anybody needs things to be stored. Alsowhat could a non-miner help farm? This is a really cool idea and Im sure we could pull it off with enough time!
72x <item>Titanium Ore</item>
40x <item>Cobalt Ore</item>
120x <item>Crystallized Fire</item>
120x <item>Crystallized Shadow</item>
120x <item>Crystallized Earth</item>
2x <item>Arctic Fur</item>
12,500G

Thats the raw components for one bike
You shouldnt actually need 40 cobalt ore ... you get 1 - 3 bolts for each barso 20ish bars gets you there.
Perlitas titansteel CD is just sitting there unused. . . please send her mats if youd like her to store up titansteel bars.
ah gotcha yeah thats what I get for trusting wowwiki Smile
Perlita has been gathering arctic fur for this project. Please let me know who to pass mats toand please ask me to smelt titansteel for you if it will help.
BUMPAGE!!

Reggy (My Warrior) has cooldowns collecting dust... and is able to farm ANY ore.

HELP! HELP! HELP!

WE NEED STORAGE SPACE FOR MOTORCYCLE MATERIALS! PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU (OR YOUR BANK TOON) CAN SPARE SOME SLOTS FOR THE PURPOSE.

THANK-YOU
I just made a new guild with my wife and I just for bank storage. I got the first tab but I could easily buy the second and third if need be and make any guild members officers in the storage guild.
Any idea what still needs to be farmed for this? And who is gathering which mats? This sounds like a really cool idea. : )
idk I have been sending my arctic fur to Perlita and I know we got a lot of smith making steel as well.
Ok I made a Char named
<b></b>SCBIKE<i></i>
I also bought a seperate tab in my Family guild for this. I set up a rank for just SC players to use this resource and if I done this right you should be able to invite other SC players as well. IF you would like to mail supplies to SCBike, or would like supplies mailed to you for crafting simply mail <b></b>SCBIKE<i></i> or myself. I am not the task oriented kind of person but I do check my mail everyday and I read the boards almost hourly. I will try and report daily/biweekly/weekly whatever yall feel we need what resources we have in a seperate thread.

I Have about 40 Titanium bars I can donate to this as well. I\'ve been holding on to them for a little while now.
Okay...this sounds like a totally awesome idea. My husband already has a motorcycle and I am jealous. They are so much fun. What can I do to help?? My husband and I have our own guild. We could store mats there if need be. I guess that I will pick flowers like crazy and sell them on the auction house for money...lots and lots of money. LOL
You are all insane...and I love it! Will send Arctic Fur and gold as I get ti...(heck, I\'m still too poor to dual-spec, but hey!)