Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Year, a new REAL Sleeper Cartel
Toon Names: Munec, Sangster, Kavalon, Fernlace

Real First Name: Bill

Locale in the Real World: Harlem, GA

Favorite Muppet: NONE! Sad

Song that sounds like nails on chalk board in your ears: Any twangy guitar country music, my dog died, cat got run over by a train, oh lonesome me song.

Sleepers you knew IRL before WoW: Jim Timmerman

Sleepers you\'ve gotten to meet IRL after / as a result of WoW: None yet Sad

Most fun job you\'ve ever had: Fishing Guide, after all, I am The Fishing Coach!

One thing that you absolutely cannot cook properly: Everything, I don\'t cook much, rely on NutriSystem! Wink

One thing that you can cook almost without thinking: Anything NutriSystem! Wink

Name a comedian that can nearly bring you to tears from laughing: Cheech & Chong

Favorite website your frequent (besides this one): My own: TheFishingCoach.com

A food that no matter how many times you try i tyou cant eat it: Sushi

Most vivid vacation memory as a child: Ocean City, NJ beach, every year, always great!

Visit randomquotes.org and keep reloading the page until you find a quote that typifies you: I have nothing but confidence in you, and very little of that. by Julius Henry Marx

Toon Names: Undric, Chibichan, Earthenbeard, Renjie, Havencroft, Xiantei, et al.

Real First Name: Sean

Locale in the Real World: Madison, WI

Favorite Muppet: Dr. Teeth

Song that sounds like nails on chalk board in your ears: Rudolph the red-Nosed Reindeer, as sung by anyone.

Sleepers you knew IRL before WoW: Jannich (now on hiatus)

Sleepers youve gotten to meet IRL after / as a result of WoW: none

Most fun job youve ever had: Manufacturing planner at an oak furniture factory (it\'s a lot like playing Civ 3)

One thing that you absolutely cannot cook properly: an omelet

One thing that you can cook almost without thinking: roasted Brussels sprouts

Name a comedian that can nearly bring you to tears from laughing: Kumail Nanjiani

Make up a fortune cookie line: You will be hungry again in one hour- order soon for delivery!

Favorite website your frequent (besides this one): Facebook

A food that no matter how many times you try it you cant eat it: Cottage cheese.

Most vivid vacation memory as a child: Getting second-degree burns from a sunburn at Salton Sea, (California) at the age of 9.

Visit randomquotes.org and keep reloading the page until you find a quote that typifies you: They say the seeds of what we will do are in all of us, but it always seemed to me that in those who make jokes in life the seeds are covered with better soil and with a higher grade of manure. - Ernest Hemingway
This is wonderful! Just finished reading through. Hello everyone!

Toon Names: Emmi, Emmiberri, Emmistar, Emmimajesty, lots of other things starting with \'Emmi\'.

Real First Name: Lizzy

Locale in the Real World: Santa Monica, Ca

Favorite Muppet: KERMIT!!! ^.^

Song that sounds like nails on chalk board in your ears: SCREAMO. Also, off-tune indie music. Nnnnyyyeeeeeh. STAY ON KEY. (Use autotune if you have to. But stay on keeeeeey...

Sleepers you knew IRL before WoW: Erudi Smile

Sleepers youve gotten to meet IRL after / as a result of WoW: Darias! Jodi! Uncle Vladz! Everyone who\'ve been at Nomfest the last couple years!

Most fun job youve ever had: Most FUN? Play Teacher at a Live Action Roleplay Camp of cuddles and community. But I like what I do now better. Tongue

One thing that you absolutely cannot cook properly: Hmmm! Um. Nothing, really. I can cook anything I set my mind to making.

One thing that you can cook almost without thinking: Microwave pizza. Ramen noodles. Italian pasta of infinite variety.

Name a comedian that can nearly bring you to tears from laughing: Bo Burnham

Make up a fortune cookie line: Today is a moment to find happiness. You will find it in something you did not expect.

Favorite website your frequent (besides this one): Neopets.com

A food that no matter how many times you try ityou cant eat it: GREEN ADULT FOOD. yyyyyyyUCK

Most vivid vacation memory as a child: Four years old, Disney Cruise. It\'s colored my entire life since.

Visit randomquotes.org and keep reloading the page until you find a quote that typifies you: Ooh! I like this! (AND I GOT A GREAT ONE!)
--> Turn your midlife crisis to your own advantage by making it a time for renewal of your body and mind, rather than stand by helplessly and watch them decline. - Jane E. Brody
Toon Names: Undric, Chibichan, Earthenbeard, Havencroft, Weihong, Xiantei

Real First Name: Sean

Locale in the Real World: Madison, WI

Favorite Muppet: Dr. Teeth

Song that sounds like nails on chalk board in your ears: anything by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Sleepers you knew IRL before WoW: former Sleepers, expatriated to the Horde

Sleepers youve gotten to meet IRL after / as a result of WoW: none yet

Most fun job youve ever had: Manufacturing Planner at a furniture factory. Seriously, it was like playing Sid Meyer\'s Civilization.

One thing that you absolutely cannot cook properly: Omelets. They never flip right.

One thing that you can cook almost without thinking: seven-cheese lasagne, from scratch

Name a comedian that can nearly bring you to tears from laughing: John Mahoney

Make up a fortune cookie line: You will be hungry again in about an hour. Order take out!

Favorite website you frequent (besides this one): IMDb

A food that no matter how many times you try ityou can\'t eat it: Cottage cheese.

Most vivid vacation memory as a child: Getting second- and third-degree sunburns at salton Sea. The curse of being a ginger in Southern California.

Visit randomquotes.org and keep reloading the page until you find a quote that typifies you: Valor is a gift. Those having it never know for sure whether they have it till the test comes. And those having it in one test never know for sure if they will have it when the next test comes.
- Carl Sandburg