Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cool things every Sleeper should know about!
Hey guys Big Grin

There are alot of cool things in this game that most people dont know about. I wanted to make a scrawl just for that! From where to find pets, to cool drops, where to farm pets or other cool things or just fun things to do! Share them here

<h6>RoxyEdit - Stickied for awesomeness!</h6>
<span class=minor>Edited by an officer (Roxylock) on Nov 17 2008 at 4:27:02pm</span>.
<span class="minor">Edited by an officer (Darias-Perenolde) on Apr 19 2014 at 4:19:15pm</span>.
PET VENDORS

Ancona Chicken Sold for 1g by Magus Tirth - Thousand Needles (Where the race track is!)
Nether Ray Fry Sold for 40 by Grella in Skettis (Must be exalted with Skyguard!)
Tiny Sporebat: Requires Sporeggar - Exalted- Mycah <Sporeggar Quartermaster (This NPC can be found in Zangarmarsh.)
Cat Carrier (White Kitten) 60s- Sold by Lil Timmy <Boy with kittens> (Wanders around SW, only stocks one at a time Sad

Pet Vendors

Donni Anthania - Elwynn Forest- Youc an find her in a house off the road to the left (coming from GS) between Goldshire and Northshire.

- Orange Tabby Cat Sold for 40s
- Silver Tabby Cat Sold for 40s
- Cornish Rex Cat Sold for 40s
- Bombay Cat Sold for 40s

- Blue Dragonhawk Hatchling 10g
- Brown Rabbit Crate 10g
- Cat Carrier (Siamese) 60s
- Cockroach 60s
- Crimson Snake 50s
- Mana Wyrmling 40g
- Parrot Cage (Senegal) 1g 50s
- Red Moth Egg 10g

Flik (darkmoon faire only!)
- Wood Frog Box 1g
- Tree Frog Box 1g

Halpa can be found in Thunder Bluff
- Prairie Dog Whistle 50s

Jilanne can be found in Eversong Woods.
- Golden Dragonhawk Hatchling 50s
- Red Dragonhawk Hatchling 50s
- Silver Dragonhawk Hatchling 50s

Shylenai
Vendor in Darnassus

- Great Horned Owl 30s
- Hawk Owl 30s

Narkk- Vendor in Stranglethorn Vale

- Parrot Cage (Cockatiel) 20s
- Parrot Cage (Senegal) 20s

Sixx <Moth Keeper>
Can be found in The Exodar

- Blue Moth Egg 20s
- White Moth Egg 20s
- Yellow Moth Egg 20s

That is all I could find on Vendors! If I missed anything let me know

My resources for more infor

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow.pets/ind...e=1&ob=pet
http://www.wowhead.com?items=15.2#0+11+1
There is the Furblog costume =)

<item>Dartols Rod of Transformation</item>
Quest Item
Unique
Use: Transforms you into a Furbolg for 3 min.
Cooldown: 1 min

- Go to Ashenvale, Astranaar
Pick quest up from, Raene Wolfrunner at the Astranaar Inn (36,49)

When you get to the part of the quest, where you are rewarded with -
Dartols Rod of Transformation

Do not turn quest in. Keep the Rod =)
<item>Gordok Ogre Suit</item>

Bringr
- 4 Bolts of Runecloth
- 8 Rugged Leather
- 2 Rune Threads
- and Ogre Tannin
to Knot Thimblejack. He is currently chained inside the Gordok wing of Dire Maul.

After you´ve completed that quest, Knot will teach you how to sew that Ogre Suit on your own, if you´re tailor or leatherworker.
Additionally, completing this quest will net you 250 rep with whole Steamwheedle Cartel.

Quite literally one of the best things in wow (so they say). The suit lasts 10 mins and is like any other disguise.
Sadly this item is unique so you can only keep one on you.
How to get a Worg Pup

Kiblers Exotic Pets
- Travel to Blackrock Spire and find Bloodaxe Worg Pups.
- Use the Provided Item: Empty Worg Pup Cage to carry the ferocious little beasts.
- Bring back a Caged Worg Pup to Kibler.

You get a : <item>Caged Worg Pup</item>

More Infor
http://www.wowhead.com?quest=4729

New bosses
From Wowwikki

There are reports of Scourge agents showing up in Stratholme, Scholomance, Dire Maul, the Scarlet Monastery, Shadowfang Keep, Razorfen Downs, and Karazhan. These new boss mobs can be idenitified by the glowing purple aura they have which is similar to those of the invading Scourge outside the instances.

Tenris Mirkblood&#8206,
Tenris Mirkblood, a darkfallen, can be found above Attumen the Huntsmans room in the kitchen. He is the objective of [70R] Chamber of Secrets.

Balzaphon
Balzaphon is a lich who formerly patrolled the fountain courtyard to the left of the service entrance in Stratholme. Balzaphon uses many frost based abilities. He has since (patch 3.0.2) been moved from his patrol route and now stands in a corner northeast of the fountain.

Lord Blackwood
Lord Blackwood resides in Scholomance. He is a large skeleton who attacks with both ranged bow attacks and heavy melee attacks.

Revanchion
Revanchion, a wraith, wanders the hallway behind Tendris Warpwood in Dire Maul.

Scorn The lich
Scorn appears in the graveyard portion of the The Scarlet Monastery once Bloodmage Thalnos is defeated.

Sever The abomination
Sever appears in Shadowfang Keep along the corridor that runs parallel to the Great Hall and Kitchen. He is arguably the hardest boss in the instance.

Lady Faltheress
Lady Faltheress, a banshee, and can be found in the slaughter pens area of Razorfen Downs.

More infor
http://www.wowwiki.com/Scourge_Invasion
Captured Firefly

Always wanted to know where to get a Firefly? I Have!

<item>Captured Firefly</item>

Go to Zangarmarsh and farm some
Bogflare Needlers (lvl 63)

Found along the north side of Serpent Lake.

These respawn fast enough that by the time you get to one end of the lake, the other side will have respawned.
This is a rare drop so it might take a bit of time

I have always wondered what the card sets were for. If you have too here you go

Darkmoon Cards
There are four sets of card decks which can be turned in for trinket rewards. To collect a set you must find all eight cards for the deck. The aces are dropped only by certain elite bosses, and the remaining cards are blue (rare) drops off of Level 45-60 Undead and Humanoid mobs.

<item>Darkmoon Card: Heroism</item>
Equip: Sometimes heals bearer of 120 to 180 damage when attacking an enemy.
Requiresr
Ace of Warlords - King Gordok (Dire Maul)
2-8 of Warlords - Lvl 45-60 Undead & Humanoids

<item>Darkmoon Card: Maelstrom</item>
Equip: Chance to strike your melee target with lightning for 200 to 300 Nature damage.
Requiresr
Ace of Elementals - Hydrospawn, Lord Incendius, The Windreaver, Avalanchion (elite elementals)
2-8 of Elementals - Lvl 45-60 Undead & Humanoids

<item>Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether</item>
Equip: Gives the wearer a 10% chance of being able to resurrect with 20 health and mana.
Requiresr
Ace of Portals - Darkmaster Gandling (Scholomance)
2-8 of Portals - Lvl 45-60 Undead & Humanoids

<item>Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon</item>
Equip: 2% chance on successful spellcast to allow 100% of your Mana regeneration to continue while casting for 15 sec.
Requiresr
Ace of Beasts - The Beast (Upper Blackrock Spire)
2-8 of Beasts - Lvl 45-60 Undead & Humanoids
Jubjubs

<item>Unhatched Jubling Egg</item> - this is received after completing the quest, Spawn of Jubjub.

You receive the quest from Morja in the Darkmoon Faire. You must throw a Dark Iron Ale Mug at her feet. This will lure her beloved pet Jubjub out of hiding because thats his favorite drink. After Jubjubs return, quickly speak to Morja again. Then hand her another Dark Iron Ale Mug. In return, she will give you an Unhatched Jubling Egg, which will take 7 days to hatch and you will have your very own Jubjub
<item>Haunted Memento</item>

Dropped by any of the Scourge Invasion mobs, having this in your inventory will cause you to get a Haunted buff. It also makes a Scourge Haunt appear and follow you. Its untargettable and harmless.

The item can also be tossed to others, just like the <item>Voodoo Skull</item>, <item>Happy Fun Rock</item>, or <item>Heavy Leather Ball</item>. Catching the Haunted Memento triggers the /cower emote.
Awesome work Nuri! (And nice follow up Slap.)

Rashaad used to be a good friend of my post-BC. I ran Darias naked (but for his boots, <item>Carrot on a Stick</item>, and <item>Eye of Rend</item>...for style points) all the way to Stormspire just to cash in on the pets. Made a mint off of them and <item>Hardened Adamantite Tube</item>s sold nearby. That dried up when everyone started leveling, but it was fun while it lasted.

And yeah, I bought a Mana Wyrmling right away. I love my space herpie.
Awesome thread, Nuri! People who have the remote into BRD will have an easy time getting jublings. I think my bank alt has some dark iron ale on him, if anybody needs it but cant get into BRD.

Dont forget the quest chain to get the sprite darter hatchling. I dont remember the name of the person who starts you on it, but she is tucked away in the hills sort of in the middle of Feralas. Easy to solo for upper levels, but if you are in your 40s enlist help for the first part.
A couple of us in my old guild used to play tag using the Heavy Leather Ball but Ive only seen Happy Fun Rocks a few times - where do you get them?
Theyre in Dire Maul, and drop from the ogres there. Thats why theyre so rare these days...few go to Dire Maul.

Back in the day, warriors used to live there for either a quest or some item (help?). That kinda got a lot of them in circulation back then.
Happy Fun Rocks drop from the ogres in Dire Maul North.

I always thought that was a nod to Princess Bride and Andre the Giant.

As soon as his head is in view ... HIT IT WITH THE ROCK!!!

My way doesnt seem very sportsmanlike.